[Air-L] Facebook posts used to fire people in Australia

Michael Baron webbaron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:15:24 PDT 2009

Thank you very much for the artcle, I found it very interesting. However, i
feel the author is examining one side of the coin only. What about bosses
who have to cope with online abuse from their own employees? what about
cases where companies are being defamed via facebook?

nice day to all,
Michael

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Monica Barratt <tronica at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just thought this news article could spark some discussion here:
>

> http://www.theage.com.au/news/technology/web/social-notworking-facebook-snitches-cost-jobs/2009/04/08/1238869963400.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1
>

> Monica

"My Body is my Temple"
"Be The Change You Want to See In The World." Gandhi