[Air-L] Using the term weblog/blog

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:12:33 PDT 2009

I believe it does matter, and I would opt for "blog" over "weblog." To me
the latter has a deliberately antiquated feel to it and so should be used
for historical insights, but not to address contemporary acting of blogging.

Also, ask yourself which verb form you're using: is the subject "blogging"
or "weblogging"? You should get a definite answer out of that and then stick
to it for consistency's sake when picking your noun form.