[Air-L] Your Opinion

Elaine Studnicki elainestudnicki at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 13:34:29 PDT 2009

Hi Alex,

Thanks, you are right.  It was a question about research.  I appreciate the
clarification.  I may at times jump toward the practicality of ideas and not
celebrate the richness in simply discussing them.

I do know that many people believe that students learn differently today
because of technology.  In my experience educators are having a difficult
time addressing it.

Thanks,

Elaine