[Air-L] Your Opinion

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Wed Apr 15 06:03:39 PDT 2009

I'll bite. I think we need to figure out what the extremes of
personalized learning are, and what implications these have for
learning in groups, institutions, and on the network. Yes, that is a
broad task, and one that is probably closely associated with Howard
Gardner, but designing a good educational system for many means, I
think, understanding how to design the best educational system for the
single student.

- Alex