[Air-L] The Networked Individual

John Postill jpostill at usa.net
Sat Apr 18 05:59:41 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues

Speaking of The Networked Individual, I have recently submitted an article
entitled "The weakness of weak ties" in which I discuss the notion of
networked individualism in the context of personal media and local leadership
in Malaysia, see

http://johnpostill.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/the-weakness-of-weak-ties/

I would be very grateful for your questions and comments on this piece.

Best wishes

John

Dr John Postill
C3 Research Institute (C3RI)