[Air-L] Club Penguin studies?

Jacqueline Vickery jvickery183 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:13:59 PDT 2009

Hi Robert,
There was a recent article on FlowTV about Kids' sites, including Club
Penguin. You can read it here <http://flowtv.org/?p=1268>. Sorry the images
are currently missing, we are working on getting that fixed.

Best,
- jacqueline

--
Jacqueline Vickery
Co-Coordinating Editor, FlowTV.org

"Questioning the ostensibly  unquestionable premises of our way of life is
arguably the most urgent of services we owe our fellow humans and
ourselves." Zygmunt Bauman