[Air-L] Credentials

Mridula mridula at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:27:18 PDT 2009

And I thought that the debate between what is private and what is public on
the internet has been settled now!

I was wondering if someone wanted to use data from this list for their
research (no I am not planning to do it and if I were, I would bend over
backwards to get permission). That said, I have used data from tourism
message boards for a few papers.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread, and I am one of the lurkers here.

Regards,

Mridula
http://gdgwi.gdgoenka.com/
http://www.gonomad.com/traveltalesfromindia/