[Air-L] Mobile Museum-Based Educational Activities ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Aug 10 12:46:48 PDT 2009

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning of any / all Mobile-based
educational activities / initiatives / projects /etc. which  focus on
providing relevant local / regional / museum content to any / all
Mobile Devices, most notably to cell-phones.

BTW: I have browsed / searched the Museum Computer Network (MCN) Project
Registry as well as the available online MCN conference proceedings.

Please post any / all recommendations / suggestions / etc. as (a)
Comment(s) on the blog entry associated with this post at

[ http://tinyurl.com/kpdybn ]

Thanks A Million !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed /
Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace