[Air-L] Web Pages and Qualitative Data Analysis

Axel Kittenberger axel77 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 00:34:54 PDT 2009

Dear Stefano,

Regarding analysis of HTML-documents I heared from a collegue he was
very happy with this firefox addon: wired-maker. Not a fully fletched
QDA, but the very most important / basic features are there:
http://www.wired-marker.org/en/

Regarding Atlas.TI, are you sure it can do PDF? I once got myself a
private students license (for some 100 bucks and something) and I
cannot assign pdf documents to a project. Possibly its a limit of the
students license or possibly it might be my limited training regarding
this software.

Kind regards,
Axel