[Air-L] Credentials

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Tue Aug 18 05:56:10 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been wanting to ask this of the list members for a while, but was
afraid it might be offensive to some. But I'm increasingly convinced that
it's important.

Could list members please list their full names and titles as a signature to
their messages? It may not make much difference if you're asking a question,
but it certainly does when you're providing an answer or even making a
comment. I think it adds to the credibility of the message, and gives other
list members a chance to assess such credibility.

Thank you. Take care.
Rasha
--
Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.