[Air-L] Study Finds That Online Education Beats the Classroom

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 16:21:08 PDT 2009

Here's an "older" book that actually details what should be done to run a good online classroom -

As well as student responses (in 1999)
Palloff, R. M. and K. Pratt (1999). Building learning communities in cyberspace: Effective strategies for the online classroom. San Francisco, Jossey-Bass.

There may be an update. Highly recommended.

Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science,  Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Join the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org
Internet Research 10.0, October 7-11, Milwaukee, WI, USA