[Air-L] FW: [Journal of Community Informatics] New Issue Published (Vol. 5 No.1)

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 07:52:30 PDT 2009

The Journal of Community Informatics has just published its latest issue at
http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej. We invite you to review the Table of
Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of
interest.

To subscribe to the Community Informatics Researchers elist send an email

to: sympa at vancouvercommunity.net
message: subscribe ciresearchers

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
Editor in Chief: Journal of Community Informatics,
Centre for Community Informatics Research, Development and Training,
Vancouver CANADA
and Cape Town, SOUTH AFRICA

http://www.communityinformatics.net
gurstein at gmail.com

The Journal of Community Informatics
Vol 5, No 1 (2009)
Table of Contents http://ci-journal.net/index.php/ciej/issue/view/28

Editorial
--------
Editorial: Building the Broadband Economy from the Bottom Up:  A Community
Informatics Approach to BB and Economic Development
	Michael Gurstein

Points of View
--------
Moving Community Informatics Research Forward
	Aldo de Moor

Articles
--------
Community Inquiry and Collaborative Practice: The iLabs of Paseo Boricua
	Ann Peterson  Bishop,	Bertram (Chip) C. Bruce

Assessing the geodemographics of the People's Network in public libraries in
Shropshire.
	Adrian Oliver Barlow

The role of Social Entrepreneurs in Deploying ICTs for Youth and Community
Development in South Africa
	Chijioke J Evoh

The Effect of Formal and Informal Social Capital on Diffusion of Wireless
Encryption Practices:  A longitudinal case study
	Sorin Adam Matei

ICTs and Community Participation: An Indicative Framework
	Dhanaraj Thakur

Notes from the field
--------
Communities, Technologies and Participation: Notes from C&T 2009
	Joe McCarthy

Reports
--------
Role of ICTs in Indian Rural Communities
	Siriginidi Subba Rao