[Air-L] internet researcher's fantasy football league

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Aug 6 09:17:09 PDT 2009

If you would like to participate in the Internet Researcher's fantasy
football (american tackle football) league, drop me a note off list.
Last year, we had a great time and this year, I expect more fun:)  We
use yahoo leagues for this.  it is free.  I think this is the 4th year
that we've had a league going... :)  If you are into it, or just want
to give it a try, drop me a note.

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Virginia Tech
Information Ethics Fellow, Center for Information Policy Research,
School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
http://wiki.tmttlt.com
http://www.tmttlt.com

Whoever ceases to be a student has never been a student.
-George Iles