[Air-L] Participants Needed - Blog survey

Ibrahim Yucel iyucel at ist.psu.edu
Fri Aug 7 17:29:44 PDT 2009

Dear Air-l Readers

My name is Ibrahim Yucel and I am a PhD candidate in the college of Information Sciences and Technology at Penn State University. I am emailing here to asking for participants in my study regarding reading internet blogs. This study is being conducted for research. Participation is completely voluntary, confidential, and there is no compensation. Please follow the link below if you wish to participate. Thank you for your time.

Click Here to take survey <https://mail.ist.psu.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=q8kT3okNwBP5VzFTKNTpVw_3d_3d>

Ibrahim Yucel
PhD Candidate
College of Information Sciences and Technology
Penn State University
321D IST Building
University Park, PA 16802