[Air-L] important!

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 05:29:08 PDT 2009

Dear AoIR-ists,

In my note earlier today on the upcoming elections, etc., I neglected to
make one very important point: our bylaws restrict voting in the elections
to members of AoIR in good standing - namely, those who have paid their
membership fee in the past year (this would automatically include anyone who
registered for IR 9.0 in Copenhagen last October).

So, if you're not a current member of AoIR, you are relieved of the
responsibility and joy of voting ... if you are a member, I hope you're
starting to study those candidate statements carefully, and perhaps are well
on the way to crafting a sharp and insightful question to ask!

many thanks, and cheers,
- charles ess

Institut for Informations- og Medievidenskab
Helsingforsgade 14
8200 Århus N.
Denmark
mail: <imvce at hum.au.dk>
tel: (+45) 8942 9235

Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University, Springfield, Missouri 65802 USA

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23