[Air-L] [SSP-L] News Additions to The _Mobile Libraries_ Blog | 08/24 - 08/31/09

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Aug 31 12:01:32 PDT 2009

Colleagues/

I am pleased to announce the addition of several major postings to the
_Mobile Libraries_ blog

/Gerry

http://tinyurl.com/mwk449

http://tinyurl.com/kra7qy

http://tinyurl.com/lhgusb

http://tinyurl.com/ntwvfp

http://tinyurl.com/m9kvcd

>>> emtacl10: Emerging Technologies In Academic Libraries | Trondheim,
Norway | April 26-28 2009

http://tinyurl.com/lqzzau

http://tinyurl.com/mjovl6

http://tinyurl.com/nhfu24

http://tinyurl.com/nl7ms6

http://tinyurl.com/n993b4

>>> International Children's Digital Library Launches Apple iPhone
Application

http://tinyurl.com/lc8njo

>>> The Surprise > First Children's Picture Book From Winged Chariot
Press For An iPhone

http://tinyurl.com/lde69c

http://tinyurl.com/nkhegy

http://tinyurl.com/kj9okf

>>> Emerging Mobile Technologies for K-12 Classrooms Chat | September 3
2009 | 11 AM Eastern |

http://tinyurl.com/lukyw3

http://tinyurl.com/nwurte

>>> Sony Announces Reader Daily Edition: 3G Wireless, Plus Free Library
Content

http://tinyurl.com/ljdedr

>>> Mobile Technology in South Korean Libraries

http://tinyurl.com/n4mvud

Happy Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday

eNJoy

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed /

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace

--
Read the SSP-L Guidelines at http://www.sspnet.org/Member_Center/SSP_List_Server_Guidelines/spage.aspx.