[Air-L] The IV Congress of CyberSociety launches its call for papers. (until September 15th)

Josep Vives josep.vives at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 01:12:43 PDT 2009

The call for papers of the Fourth Congress of CyberSociety (First
Living Congress!) is up and running. This is one of the crucial stages
of this fourth edition of the Congress, the largest online Congress of
the world.

# SEND YOUR PAPER (our your video, or your potcast, or...)

There are more than 40 working groups, organized around 6 thematic
areas: education, culture, politics, economics, and science
communication. This year's conference theme is: "Analog Crisis,
Digital Future". The discussion phase of online communications will
take place between the 12 and 29 of November.

You can see more information about call for papers here:

http://www.cibersociedad.net/congres2009/en/estatic/llamada-a-comunicaciones/17/

Until September 15 you can send your communications. Write your paper
(our your video, or your potcast, or...), send it in, and let’s share
our knowledge!.

# SPREAD THE WORLD

If you want to help spread the word, you can find badges and banners
to copy and paste on our blog: http://tinyurl.com/kj82kw

You can also follow the Congress using Twitter:
http://twitter.com/IVcibercongreso

# PREVIOUS CONGRESS:

Open Knowlegde. Free Society (2006)
http://www.cibersociedad.net/congres2006/comuns/index.php?llengua=en