[Air-L] AoIR 10 Registration is Open!

Ted Coopman ted.coopman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:31:53 PDT 2009

All,

So happy to see the banquet has become so affordable. $50 is a good deal
when you consider what dinner out and two drinks would run not to mention
getting into the museum. Kudos to the organizers and exec for controlling
costs - especially in such a crappy economy. Speaking of which, there are
some good domestic airfare sales right now  - I got a RT ticket from CA for
a little over $200.

 After missing last year I am really looking forward to attending!

-TED