[Air-L] Semantic web - social data on the web (SDoW)

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 01:32:21 PDT 2009

Dear subscribers Air-L,

With reference to social data on the web (SDOW), I take pleasure informing you as follows:

===
<http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Main_Page>
<http://sdow.semanticweb.org/>

The Semantic Web is the extension of the World Wide Web that enables people to share content beyond the boundaries of applications and websites. It has been described in rather different ways: as a utopic vision, as a web of data, or merely as a natural paradigm shift in our daily use of the Web. Most of all, the Semantic Web has inspired and engaged many people to create innovative semantic technologies and applications. semanticweb.org is the common platform for this community.
You can extend semanticweb.org. Make sure that your favourite semantic tool, event, or ontology is here!
===

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
.
Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti
.
.
.
Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
.
Click here to visit my new professional profile and connect!
<http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/rythmomachy>
.

.
This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add <max.rythmos at yahoo.com> to your address book or safe list.
.

.

.