[Air-L] Credentials

Bradley, Robert rbradley at Tnstate.edu
Tue Aug 18 07:58:25 PDT 2009

this is indeed a valuable part of this listserv, this vertically horizontal exchange: I would have it any other way.

i have always read this resource, have used it a few times, but have always very much appreciated the community from afar.

i hope there are many others like me and i doff the chapeau to those.

when i have used my credentials, as i am now, it has been a conscious attempt to establish context with those who cleave to credentials-mind.

while i don't ascribe to that, i acknowledge it to be a part of the context of this area of interest.

from henceforth, i will remove my credentials from any subsequent correspondence, which will be more frequent in the future with the announced of DMSC Governor's Challenge 4.0 Fall 2010.

the dmsc govchal 4.0 uses this same kind of openness to extend resources for capacity building to non- and for-profit stakeholders.

Winners from 3.0 can be accessed at www.tnsandbox.com

we are working with the UGA listserv s work on Project Managment as platform for the Challenge 4.0, which moves from the follow guided system design:

1. research/production/publication
2. assessment
3. analytics
4. report/marketing/recruitment

if interested, please contact me at below.

All best in the best of all possible worlds,

bob

Robert R. Bradley
Director of Technology Integration
Communication and Information Technologies
Tennessee State University
3500 John Merritt Parkway
Nashville, TN 37209
cell: 615.579.7446