[Air-L] Fwd: Credentials

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 18:53:50 PDT 2009

Interesting! This being posted just after my post, which I made then
promptly went to bed (I'm in Australia).

I spent a few thoughts on how to sign my post. Do I need a full signature?
Surely a link to my university student homepage is enough for readers who
clearly are able to click on a link should they need to know more about me.
I'm inclined to do that on emails these days too. Sure, some people actually
print emails, but perhaps I don't need those sorts contacting me!

Monica

PS. I also appreciate the collegiality of this group, even as someone who
lurks more than I post.

--
Monica Barratt
PhD in progress...