[Air-L] Credentials

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 23:04:59 PDT 2009

Dr. Rasha Abdulla -

I'm OK with it either way. Yes I know a few people, and we've also had a few woes in the past with those who had frauded their ID after being banned from this list. There are some messages I don't read when I feel I don't know enough about the sender (present company excluded of course).

I take great pride in my Sig because I hope people may check out my *brilliant* web page (sending up a new web page today), so that explains my enthusiasm. Otherwise I figure I'm a non-entity as I don't hold a permanent university position ;-) but that has never stopped me from having my say!!!!

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science,  Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Join the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org
Internet Research 10.0, October 7-11, Milwaukee, WI, USA