[Air-L] Looking for blogs on web studies/research

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Mon Aug 31 09:27:35 PDT 2009

Hi Richard and AoIR,

Here's John Postill's Media/Anthropology blog -
http://johnpostill.wordpress.com/. Please check the blogs also at
http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Papers and feel free to add
new, relevant blogs to this wiki (editable web pages).
Http://webnographers.org will increase in use to all of us significantly, as
we contribute to it. Although I haven't heard about any books specifically
about blogs vis-a-vis web studies/research, you may find useful readings
here: http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Books (There are nearly
100 books relating to webnography here already).

Best,
Scott

http://scottmacleod.com
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com