[Air-L] Syllabus suggestions - phD seminar in online relationships

mhward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Thu Aug 6 15:56:27 PDT 2009

I¹ve found a book entitled Connecting: How We Form Social Bonds and
Communities in the Internet Age by Mary Chayko to be a useful high-level
overview that puts internet communities into the context of both our
everyday and less usual relationships. It blurs the binary online/offline
distinctions very nicely.

M-H