[Air-L] Media enterprises and online comments

Jeremy hunsinger jeremy at tmttlt.com
Tue Dec 8 06:28:20 PST 2009

not that it helps too much but our college newspaper is having this debate
about the management of its online comments
http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/14781/accountability-for-comments-necessary-even-in-online-forum
http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/14739/moderating-comments-an-ongoing-concern-of-the-ct
http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/13350/commenting-system-most-easily-improved-through-respect

etc.

you might find some insights there, researchwise for online commenting check
the acm virtual library.