[Air-L] CFP: PROPOSAL DEADLINE FOR APSA 2010 IS DECEMBER 15

Nanette Levinson nlevins at american.edu
Sun Dec 13 10:29:48 PST 2009

Colleagues-

The APSA  2010 Annual Meeting is scheduled for September 2-5 in Washington,
D.C.  In my capacity as Program Chair for the Information Technology &
Politics Section, I encourage you to consider submitting a proposal.

Submissions will be accepted until December 15, 2009 at 11:59 p.m., EST.

To review the program chairs’ theme statement, submission rules,
participation guidelines, and division and related group calls, please
visit http://www.apsanet.org/section_380.cfm .

If you have any questions about the technical submission process, please
contact the Meetings and Conferences Department of APSA at 202-483-2512 or
meeting at apsanet.org .

Best and happy holidays ahead,
Nanette

Nanette S. Levinson