[Air-L] Call for chapters: Ethnographies of online newsrooms

David Domingo david.domingo at urv.cat
Fri Dec 18 05:36:45 PST 2009

Dear colleagues,

The editors of Making Online News: The Ethnography of New Media
Production (Peter Lang, 2008) are pleased to invite submissions for a
fully updated second edition, scheduled for publication in 2011.  We
hope to present cutting edge ethnographic research revealing various
aspects of change and continuity in the second decade of online
journalism.   As with the first edition, we seek to present research
from around the world and we encourage work originally prepared in
languages other than English.  If you have studied the news making
process in online newsrooms of any kind, or you are currently doing so,
we would like to hear about your work.

Please send to david.domingo at urv.cat and c.paterson at leeds.ac.uk by
January 10, 2010 a short chapter proposal, stating the case(s) studie(s)
you would discuss, the theoretical framework and the main theme and results.

Best regards,

David Domingo & Chris Paterson
http://www.makingonlinenews.net/