[Air-L] pop culture references needed

live human.factor.one at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:15:25 PST 2009

Every single slasher/horror film that involves the protagonists
breaking down on the side of the road, and having to walk to the
nearest (haunted) farmhouse/campground/etc for help.
Mobile phones have changed the cheesy B slasher flick genre for the
worst.
We don't interact with random others in our vicinity when we need
help. We call professionals in.