[Air-L] Broadband Future Summit, Australia

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Wed Dec 9 14:16:35 PST 2009

Am attending the Realising our Broadband Future Summit in Sydney, Australia. Those interested may follow blogging at http://netcrit.net/blog; twitter hastag is #bbfuture though Twitter is dead from what I can see atm.

Matt

Dr Matthew Allen
Associate Professor and Head of Department, Internet Studies
School of Media, Culture and Creative Arts
Curtin University of Technology, CRICOS 00301J Australia
m.allen at curtin.edu.au
http://netcrit.net <http://netcrit.net/>  @netcrit
+61 8 92663511 (v) +61 8 9266 3166 (f)
Australian Learning and Teaching Council Fellow