[Air-L] FW: [MCJ] M/C Journal 'disclose' Issue Now Available

Axel Bruns a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Mon Dec 21 16:15:24 PST 2009

G'day !

Colleagues, for your information:

Dr Axel Bruns              http://snurb.info/ - http://produsage.org/
ARC Centre for Creative Industries and Innovation  http://cci.edu.au/
Associate Professor, Media & Communication         a.bruns at qut.edu.au
Creative Industries Faculty, Z1-515, CIP     Twitter: @snurb_dot_info
Queensland University of Technology                    +61 7 31385548
Musk Ave, Kelvin Grove, Qld. 4059, Australia       CRICOS No.: 00213J