[Air-L] facebook ethnic diversity?

danah boyd aoir.z3z at danah.org
Tue Dec 29 13:22:12 PST 2009

Given the various conversations on this topic (and the private pestering of some of you), I decided to publicly respond and release an early draft of my upcoming article for Lisa Nakamura and Peter Chow-White's _Digital Race Anthology_ ("White Flight in Networked Publics? How Race and Class Shaped American Teen Engagement with MySpace and Facebook"):

Race and Social Network Sites: Putting Facebook's Data in Context
http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2009/12/29/race_and_social.html

Enjoy!

danah

------

"taken out of context, i must seem so strange" -- ani
http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/
http://www.danah.org/
@zephoria