[Air-L] Looking for scholars in the humanities who work on social media

Burcu Bakioglu bbakiogl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 07:39:34 PST 2009

Thank you guys... I was initially running the inquiry for a friend. Now, I
am kinda glad I did. The results look very interesting :)

b.

--
Thanks,</burcu>

Burcu S. Bakioglu, Ph.D.

http://www.palefirer.com
http://palefirer.com/blog/
Skype: PaleFireR
AIM: PaleFireR

--
"Congratulations! You're the first human to fail the Turing test."