[Air-L] Media enterprises and online comments

Kris M. Markman krism at alumni.utexas.net
Tue Dec 8 18:53:18 PST 2009

Laur,
This article from the Online Journalism Review might be of interest:
"Time to get tough: Managing anonymous reader comments"
http://www.ojr.org/ojr/stories/060126crosbie/

-Kris M.
Kris M. Markman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Communication
University of Memphis
https://umdrive.memphis.edu/kmmrkman/www/index.html