[Air-L] Off-topic: But highly appreciate any help!

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Sun Dec 27 12:50:14 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues and Friends:

Like to share a very sad news with you. As I was leaving Barcelona on
the way to Portugal, three snatchers took my Laptop bag that includes
my laptop and some more belongings. The most depressing thing on my
part that some of the folders were not being backed up for over a
year, especially many portion of my current post-doc research, and
final version of my edited book manuscripts.

It happened around 6:15AM on December 27th at the bus station of
Barcelona north stop.

Just as a matter of curiosity, anyone from this list can assist me in
anyway reaching any proper authority to expedite anything positive! I
have reported a police complain, though, but my heart is aching.

Appreciating your kind assistance,
Hakikur Rahman

Prof. Hakikur Rahman
Post-Doc Researcher