[Air-L] Apple Mac qualitative data analysis

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:45:03 PST 2009

I'm guessing you used it on Parallels or some similar system, then, Andrea,
because the website seems to imply it is indeed Windows-only:
https://www.qsrinternational.com/products_nvivo_system-requirements.aspx (as
does the asp.net in the url...).

Thank you very much for the recommendation for TAMS, David. The GTAMS
version looks pretty hideous, but I might soon give it a whirl. I'm quite
intrigued; I'm still doing interview transcription and coding on paper or in
a basic word processor.

Thanks all who've contributed to this thread (and other similar ones) over
the past week or so.