[Air-L] Apple Mac qualitative data analysis

mhward mhward at usyd.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 16:29:50 PST 2009

Oh, I wish. It doesn¹t even work in Parallels. You have partition the hard
drive, install windows, install NVIVO then reboot the computer into the
Windows side every time you want use it. Major P. I. T. A. for a dedicated
Mac user.

But it is an extremely powerful program. You can mark/tag images, video and
audio as well as text. You can really play with your data in many different
ways.

M-H