[Air-L] Research on Incorporating Web 2.0 Technologies (Especially SNSs) in Teaching

Sarita Yardi sarita.yardi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:33:32 PST 2009

Two links (note they are practitioner-oriented, not scholarly references):
List of social networks used in education environments:
http://socialnetworksined.wikispaces.com/

Social network that connects 15-20,000 teachers and educators who are
interested in using social media in classrooms: http://www.classroom20.com/#

----
School of Interactive Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology