[Air-L] Country demographics on SNS

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Sun Feb 22 10:47:40 PST 2009

Here's a nice blog entry that lists several sources of social media use,
some international:
http://mashable.com/2008/08/28/how-to-find-statistics-on-social-media

Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Chair in the Social Effects of Mass Communication
Co-Director, Carsey-Wolf Center for Film, Television, and New Media
President of the International Communication Association 2006-2007
Dept. of  Communication, 4840 Ellison Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4020
Ph: 805-893-8696; Fax: 805-893-7102
rrice at comm.ucsb.edu