[Air-L] Research on Incorporating Web 2.0 Technologies (Especially SNSs) in Teaching

Mark Chen markchen at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 17 12:13:21 PST 2009

I haven't read this yet, but I was just forwarded this paper this morning!

Peters, Vanessa L., & Slotta, James D. Scaffolding Knowledge communities in
the classroom: New Opportunities in the Web 2.0 era.

Email me off list if you want the Word version of it (not sure if it is
published yet).

mark

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Yifeng Hu <hu at tcnj.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is my first time posting an inquiry to this list.
>
> I am wondering if anyone knows any literature/research about incorporating
> Web 2.0 technologies (especially Social Networking Sites) in teaching. Any
> relevant references/sources would be appreciated. Thanks!
>
> Yifeng
>
> --
> Yifeng Hu, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> Department of Communication Studies
> Kendall Hall 244
> The College of New Jersey
> 2000 Pennington Rd.
> Ewing, NJ 08628
> Telephone: 609-771-2373
> Fax: 609-637-5187
> Email: hu at tcnj.edu
> Homepage: http://www.tcnj.edu/~hu/ <http://www.tcnj.edu/%7Ehu/>

Mark Chen | PhD Candidate | Games ethnographer/researcher
Ed Tech/Learning Sciences | University of Washington - Seattle
My games research and life in academia blog: markdangerchen.net