[Air-L] Using Wikis in Qualitative Research

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 14:42:19 PST 2009

Mike -

As I recall our keynote speaker in Copenhagen last year, Mimi Ito, employed wikis in her intergrated research project with (over?) 35 researchers from different(?) universities. The team used wikis extensively to organise their various research endeavours and resulting publications. Whether they used the wiki with participants or not will be the answer to your question. I don't remember in that much detail but large scale research projects like hers might be a good place to start.

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science, Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/ Join the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org