[Air-L] Studies regarding users/use of Twitter or

Sarita Yardi sarita.yardi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:06:03 PST 2009

A dataset here:
http://groups.google.com/group/get-theinfo/browse_thread/thread/605a00d5ddc62d72?pli=1

Some papers here (citation chasing can probably get you a few more):

Java, A., Song, X., Finin, T., and Tseng, B. 2007. Why we twitter:
understanding microblogging usage and communities. In*Proceedings of the 9th
WebKDD and 1st SNA-KDD 2007 Workshop on Web Mining and Social Network
Analysis* (San Jose, California, August 12 - 12, 2007).

Krishnamurthy, B., Gill, P., and Arlitt, M. 2008. A few chirps about
twitter. In *Proceedings of the First Workshop on online Social
Networks* (Seattle,
WA, USA, August 18 - 18, 2008). WOSP '08. ACM, New York, NY, 19-24. DOI=
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1397735.1397741

Huberman, B., Romero, D., Wu, F., Social Networks that Matter: Twitter Under
the Microscope. First Monday 15(1), Jan 2009.
http://firstmonday.org/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/2317/2063

Honeycutt, C., and Herring, S. C. 2009. Beyond Microblogging: Conversation
and Collaboration via Twitter. In *Proceedings of the 42nd Hawaii
international Conference on System Sciences - Volume 00* (January 05 - 08,
2009).

----
School of Interactive Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology