[Air-L] Virtual sex -- from Second Life to online sites

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:02:05 PST 2009

> I put together a brief reader for my undergrad course in cyberporn
> several years back. There are still some copies floating around out
> there: "Cyberporn & Society." Probably won't get you too far if you
> are doing research or already have a good grounding in the issues, but
> provides a bit of an introduction. Less on virtual sex, more on
> pornography.
Hi Alex,
just to let you know that the volume arrived - many thanks!

I think it looks quite good - presuming I go forward with my plans to do a
book on online porn for Polity (er, assuming they decide I should go forward
...), it will play a significant role.

Hope you're well -

BTW: did you ever straighten out the login problem that fellow was having
last week or so?  I'm confident you did - thanks!
- c.