[Air-L] In Search of Wiki References

Mark Elliott me at mark-elliott.net
Thu Feb 5 23:19:52 PST 2009

Hi Mauricio

I am currently conducting a post implementation review of a wiki environment
- http://www.futuremelbourne.com.au which was used for internal
collaborative city planning (Melbourne's 10 year plan) as well as for public
consultation where the participants (anyone in the world with web access)
could edit the plan directly over a four week period.

I believe there will be a public version available of this review in coming
weeks - if you are interested (or anyone else for that matter) I can forward
you a link when it's released.

Cheers,
Mark