[Air-L] Information: Interactions and Impact (i³) - Submission Deadline Extension to 22 February 2009

Kate Friday klfriday at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:28:55 PST 2009

***Apologies for Cross-posting*** Information: Interactions and Impact (i³)
Conference The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, 22-25 June 2009
***Extension of submission deadline to 22 February 2009*** The organisers
would like to thank all those authors, in more than 10 countries, who have
already submitted proposals for papers at this year's i3 conference. We have
had a number of requests for a short extension to the deadline. We also know
that the weather conditions in the UK have disrupted normal working patterns
for many people over the last week. We will be pleased therefore to accept
submissions up to 22 February. Full details of the conference themes and how
to submit proposals for full papers, short papers and round tables are
available on the i3 website http://www.i3conference2009.org.uk Dorothy
Williams, i³ Conference Director On behalf of the i³ Conference Organising
Committee Kate Friday Research Student Department of Information Management
Aberdeen Business School, The Robert Gordon University
http://www.i3conference2009.org.uk