[Air-L] Survey: Social Media and Virtual Worlds in Higher Education

Sarah Robbins intellagirl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 05:16:50 PST 2009

*Apologies for cross posts**

As part of a series of reports I'm writing about the use of social media and
virtual worlds in higher education I'm conducting a survey of higher ed
faculty, staff, and administrators. The survey is being sponsored by
Elsevier (http://www.elsevier.com) who will be publishing the reports.

I hope you'll all be willing to participate!

The survey can be found
here<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KuusGmF_2fPO4zEdUnpwjFKA_3d_3d>:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KuusGmF_2fPO4zEdUnpwjFKA_3d_3d

One lucky survey participant will win a Kindle!

Thanks so much!

Sarah

PS: Please feel free to pass the survey link on to anyone you think might be
willing to participate including mailing lists or blog posts!

Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins
PhD Candidate, Ball State University

Director of Emerging Technologies, Kelley Executive Partners at Indiana
University

www.ubernoggin.com
http://www.intellagirl.com
Yahoo: Intellagirl