[Air-L] Liss Jeffrey obit

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 23 06:10:54 PST 2009

Liss Jeffrey who was heavily involved in organizing AoIR Toronto Internet
Research conference some years ago died recently. A long and interesting
obituary is in today's Toronto Globe and Mail.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20090223.OBJEFFREY23/TPStory/?query=jeffrey

 Barry Wellman

  Department of Sociology                         University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                   Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
   I regret that most of my thoughts are more than 140 characters long