[Air-L] Corporate Blogging Bibliography

Cornelius Puschmann cornelius.puschmann at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Feb 5 04:04:40 PST 2009

Dear colleagues,

after receiving several messages signaling interest in the bibliography on
corporate blogging assembled for my PhD thesis, I have decided to publish it
on my website:
http://corporatebloggingbib.ynada.com/

I've also uploaded the bibliography in several data formats for easy
importing into citation managers such as Zotero and EndNote. This post
contains the links to the files:
http://corpblawg.ynada.com/2009/02/05/the-corporate-blogging-bibliography

There are a few minor formatting issues as a result of conversion errors,
but they can be corrected fairly quickly. Note that works on blogging in
general, on CMC and publications on general (linguistic) theory are also
included - a bibliography that includes _only_ works specifically on
corporate blogging would have been quite short.

All the best from rainy Düsseldorf,

Dr. des. Cornelius Puschmann, M.A.

Department of English Language and Linguistics / University of Düsseldorf,
Germany
University Library Center (hbz), Cologne, Germany

+49 211 811 5927 (office)
+49 176 811 78067 (mobile)
+49 211 139 566 84 (home)

www.ynada.com