[Air-L] PTC 09

Alaa Al-Din Al-Radhi alradhi2000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 9 23:57:34 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues and friends

Kind regards

I want to draw your kind attention to the PTC (Pacific Telecommunications Council) recent PTC 09 held late January 09, where so many recent advances and visions were collaborated such as:

E-Government Applications
Emergency Communications & Disaster Management
NGN IP Networks
IPv6
ICT Development: Issues Models of ICT Sustainability in Developing Regions
New Developments in Policies and Peering
Future of Broadband Mobility
Broadband Connectivity and Content
Educators-Researchers Networks
Paving The Road To Convergence
Transformative Business Models
Mobile Solutions for Remote and Rural Communities
Communities Collaborate to Develop PPP & Funding Models
Collaborations for global change
Digital TV Transition Policy
Web 2.0 and Media
……..and many other related topics

Have a full view at:

http://www.ptc.org/ptc09/index.php?page=program

Kindly, spread the words when possible. Thanks for your knowledge share

Alaa Al-Din ( Aladdin ) Al-Radhi
Consultant Engineer and Researcher
Passionate / Advocate of: Internet, Science, Technology, Innovations, New Frontiers and Knowledge Share.
alradhi2000 at yahoo.ca , alaalradhi at hotmail.com , + 962 796347600

·         “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent” Norman Augustine
·         "All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talents." JFK