[Air-L] Using Wikis in Qualitative Research

Mike Chapman mcchapman at mac.com
Tue Feb 17 18:54:00 PST 2009

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with any publications that discuss using a wiki in
qualitative research?  In other words, studies where the researcher
actually used the wiki as a method to facilitate interaction between
researcher and participants for whatever reason?  I have looked
through qualitative research journals, the Journal of Computer-
Mediated Communication, and New Media & Society but can't locate
anything.

I would think there has to be something out there but perhaps I'm
looking in the wrong places?  Thanks in advance for any insight.

Mike
Mike Chapman
Ph.D. Student
Cultural Foundations, Technology, & Qualitative Inquiry
School of Educational Policy & Leadership
Ohio State University
http://web.me.com/mcchapman