[Air-L] Job opportunity at Uni. of Otago (NZ) - Senior Lect/Assc. Prof. in communications

Christopher Lueg christopher.lueg at utas.edu.au
Sun Feb 15 15:17:42 PST 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Erika Pearson wrote:

> For those interested in a position on the southern side of the world!  Full
> information and application packs:

Well Southern side... it's probably as far south as you can get.
It's even further south than our university (University of Tasmania)

Otago also re-advertised an open position for an Assoc/full professor in
the information science department which to me looks like a computing
department (they also have a CS department in a different faculty). And I
reckon you'd need to be interested in becoming Head of School also.

http://www.otago.ac.nz/vacancies/vacancy.php?vacancy=643

> http://www.otago.ac.nz/vacancies/vacancy.php?vacancy=768.  And in regards to
> conversation on list earlier this week, this is a comms studies department
> with a strong interest in the internet and digital culture.

They